Open Positions at South Central Media
We have several exciting opportunities to be a part of a rapidly growing company! South Central Media is a full-service radio and digital media company that provides innovative solutions to branding challenges by creatively applying the most appropriate technologies. Our priority is to remain on the forefront of technology and innovation and to continually keep our company and clients ahead of the curve. South Central Media is a nimble group with an entrepreneurial spirit; the company embraces and thrives on change and is inspired and passionate about how technology can change lives for the better both now and in the future.
Our company maintains a work environment where every person feels like a valued member of the team who deserves respect and dignity. We are seeking candidates who will always act with the best interests of the company and its employees and perform their job daily with the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and ethics.
Don’t see anything that is a fit for your experience? You can still submit your resume! Simply send us and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the type of position and office location that you’re interested in, along with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
DIGITAL DIVISION | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT | MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
South Central Digital is an integrated digital marketing and web development agency based in Nashville, TN. We are seeking an experienced and talented Business Development Professional who thrives in a strong, performance-based culture to meet with prospective clients, identify needs and challenges, and then work with our internal teams to develop a customized digital marketing solution that fits the client’s needs.
The ideal candidate should have a fundamental understanding of marketing and calling on B2C and B2B clients. This person will work closely with our client services, media services and digital production teams to manage current and prospective client’s online marketing needs. The ideal candidate will have the enthusiasm to stay abreast of ongoing and emerging digital trends, and adapt their business development strategies accordingly. This position offers excellent earning potential, uncapped commissions and full benefits.
The successful candidate will:
• Secure revenue to meet both personal and team quarterly and annual revenue targets from new and existing channels.
• Conduct research on different sales verticals and identify and develop new business sales opportunities within target industries to achieve both personal and team selling goals.
• Successfully identify client needs and business objectives and prepare and present digital product and services proposals to meet those needs.
• When necessary and practical, attend new business meetings in support of both personal and team sales opportunities.
• Work in collaboration with the Client Services and Media Services teams to identify, establish and exceed client expectations and goals.
• Participate in the brainstorming process, which includes working with the Client Services and Media Services teams to organize agendas, aggregate research and pitch materials, and drafting any corresponding proposal materials.
• Maintain and deliver accurate pipeline and sales forecasts reports and other sales related reports as required by senior management.
• Manage and maintain a database of prospects for both personal and team business acquisition purposes.
• Maintain key customer relationships and provide superior client service in an enthusiastic and results oriented manner.
• Serve as an advocate and ambassador for South Central Digital.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years in digital advertising, marketing or media sales.
• Basic understanding of marketing principles, advertising and social media.
• Energetic and outgoing personality with confident and strong presentation skills.
• Sense of initiative and diligence to work independently.
• Create and maintain client relationships by providing exceptional digital marketing services and client support.
• Prospecting and cold calling for new business through networking, events, tradeshows, seminars and other business development resources.
• Ability to travel overnight to client meetings, training events and seminars (as necessary).
We are currently seeking individuals who can support any of the following markets: Knoxville, TN, Tri-Cities, TN/VA, Chattanooga, TN, Lexington, KY and Huntsville, AL.
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. This position will require periodic on-site work and attendance at pre-specified internal company meetings at our Nashville, TN office. South Central Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Do not contact this company with offers or solicitations for recruitment and/or staffing services.
DIGITAL DIVISION | ENTRY-LEVEL WEB DEVELOPER | NASHVILLE, TN
South Central Digital is seeking an experienced and talented Web Developer. This individual will work on varying projects with internal web designers, developers and project managers, as well as be assigned projects to complete on an individual level. This individual will work with our internal web developers and project managers, as well as be assigned projects to complete on an individual level. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, proof of development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3 proficiency
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform including mobile
- Comfortable implementing responsive designs
- Familiarity working within WordPress and other CMS
- Experience with SASS, SCSS, or LESS.
- Comfortable working with Git or other version control systems
- Some design experience preferred but not required
This is a full-time, salaried position in our Nashville, TN office. No telecommute available, local candidates only. To apply please send cover letter (must include desired salary for consideration) and resume along with samples of projects that you have developed (required) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct candidate submissions only. No recruiters or staffing agencies. Do not contact this company with offers or solicitations for recruitment and/or staffing services.
Fill out the form below or call one of our local offices.